Learning & Development Delivery Specialist
We are looking for a Learning & Development Delivery Specialist with strong background in adult education to be accountable for training and developing employees on products and processes.
- Participates in new process, program and system implementations and/or design within a single function, business, or geography.
- Delivers employee support services in assigned areas.
- Uses assigned and/or select delivery mechanisms to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Contributes to process improvement and achieves assigned tasks.
- Executes processes to resolve employee/HR support issues/cases.
- Contributes to resolution of client escalations with HR functions and partners.
- Implements processes or improvements to optimize the customer experience globally.
- Participates or contributes to virtual teams to achieve various program objectives and incorporates collective input.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree; advanced university degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years training or related experience.
- Strong background in adult education.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good collaboration, communication, administrative, problem- solving/troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge of training function processes and programs.
- Good knowledge of soft skill strategies and other customer centric strategies
Back to top