Leadership Development Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, we keep reinventing ourselves, our technologies, and what tomorrow holds - so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a start-up, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, with a long legacy of innovation.
At the heart of our company is our workforce: our 50,000 world-class employees who engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
The Leadership and Key Talent team, part of the global HR Talent and Learning team, plays an essential role in designing and delivering experiences for employees to be innovative and inclusive leaders who deliver business results. At HP, we believe leadership is more about disposition rather than position.
The Leadership and Key Talent team is an integral partner with the business and develops leaders around risk-taking, innovation and collaboration to shape the industry for business growth.
- An athlete of sorts who designs, drives and facilitates development experiences within the leadership and key talent portfolio.
- Create and drive a strategy that supports the Talent & Learning priorities.
- Strategic thinker and designer that prides her/himself on implementing engaging and impactful leadership experiences.
- Have a curiosity about trends in the market, leading edge approaches, and continuously scouring the external landscape for innovative thinking and partnerships.
- Leverage data and program insights to create compelling messaging that illustrates behaviour shifts and employee development to various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Reports into the Head of Leadership and Key Talent Development. You will have access to a group of bright and collaborative peers in the HR function and business. You will need to be able to influence individuals and teams to own and implement your strategies.
- Collaborate with all T&L teams to integrate and connect our work in support of building a robust learning ecosystem.
- Work collaboratively with team members and key stakeholders to design experiences for seasoned leaders across all HP businesses.
- Develop and implement a long-term strategy to equip leaders to create conditions for innovation and high performing teams where employees do their best work.
Create and deploy communications that articulate the value of our leadership portfolio to the business senior leaders.
- Worked with business and project leaders to build credibility, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and advisor, and having a bias for action and execution.
- Designed and delivered impactful leadership experiences aligned to business needs.
- Solved problems thoughtfully and effectively with strong judgement and a creative edge.
- Provided storytelling and presenting yourself in an engaging and influential manner.
Back to top