Lead User Experience Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Lead User Experience Designer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Lead multiple project teams of other designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of user experience design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications.
- Manage and expand relationships with internal and outsourced partners on user experience design and development.
- Review and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
- Provide domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
- Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Broad understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top