Lead OPS category Operations & Business Analyst
Description - Applies foundational basics of function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of business scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Be a strong and dependable partner to OPS & HPS regional leads and support to Biz Development Managers.
- Owns completely OPS Category Biz Dev Reporting: Responsible for business automation of various dashboards and reports thru S&P Print Category Operations team at Bangalore.
- Able to work and communicate with relevant teams, who maintain and manage business tools like Pmax, Power BI, HP dynamics, Qlikview, Contra by Purpose, Contra tracker, SIOP, Build & Burn etc. etc.
- Partner with OPS BDMs to work closely with Finance and Demand Planning teams for smoothen flash and forecasting process.
- Partner with Market sizing team in the region to manage Market sizing share tracking.
- Also Partnering with BDMs for coaching and communicating RTM teams to develop tracking dashboards and reports to streamlining business needed reporting that will facilitate enhancing effectiveness of RTMs. Especially Enterprise and Commercial channel RTMs. Example to coach RTM team to generate reports like Partner polarity, nMFT traction report, Segment wise coverage model reports, NAL penetration, PAM effectiveness, Funnel size and shape, RAD analysis etc.
- High level of Business Analysis thru maintaining leading and lagging indicators for business trajectory and predictability.
- Initiatives tracking like SMB, A3, iMPS, MFP share, TCV to revenue conversion, Channel activation, Pricing transformation, Samsung integration etc.
- Working closely with BDMs for Data simulations.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 5-6 years of related experience in IT/ITES Business and Sales Reporting.
- Should have Sales process understanding with Sales Stages overview.
- Intermediate to Advance in Excel, Entry to Intermediate in SQL. Entry level in Automation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top