Lead Interaction Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
If you are our Lead Interaction Designer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Leads multiple project teams of designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of interactive and interface design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including design architecture, language, validation, and specifications.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners on interactive and interface design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with interactive and interface design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and interactive and interface design.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall interactive and interface design leadership and perspective to cross- organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the interactive and interface design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Broad understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for interactive and interface design testing and acceptance.
- Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall interactive and interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate interactive and interface design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Excellent skills in creative design tools (Creative Suite, CSS, HTML5).
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in User Interface Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- Typically 10-16 years experience.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top