Lead Healthcare Presales Specialist
The Lead Healthcare Presales Specialist collaborates with the WW Healthcare team, product management and region channel teams to develop new and differentiated solutions for the industry focused on care delivery, patient engagement and population health solutions.
- Collaborate to develop healthcare solutions, leading the technical design & key feature development
- Design, coordinate and ensure successful pilots and proof of concepts with healthcare providers
- Communicate HP Inc.'s healthcare vision and key differentiators
- Collaborate with worldwide, region and product teams as well as HP Labs to bring key technologies together to deliver high impact solutions for the healthcare provider market.
- Interact with channel, SI and broader go to market team to position solutions with customers
- Experience in the healthcare industry as designer, implementer or strategic technologist.
- Familiarity with healthcare workflows, standards and roles
- Pre-sales Technical Experience (demonstrations, proof of concept, pilot coordination)
- Proven history of consistently high levels of outcome driven performance
- Passion for networking and strategic deal making with technical staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results from stakeholders in a cross-functional organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of HP
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Comfortable within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Some travel required
- BA/BS degree. MBA or other advanced degree desired.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top