Lead Color Engineering expert - HP Scitex
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. We currently have one of the greatest product portfolios on the market, ranking number 1 in EMEA across the majority of the categories we compete in.
You will be working at in our Scitex division, a market leader in the industrial digital printing arena. And as the Lead Color Engineering expert you will work on cutting-edge color, imaging, and printing technology.
As a member of a multi-discipline team, you will be involved in the research, prototyping, and development of technologies and solutions for improving image and color quality, high-performance image processing, and customer-focused features relating to image and document processing.
- As a subject matter expert in Color you will use your expertise to solve complex issues - lead root cause investigations, understand failure mechanisms and drive solutions.
- You will lead development of color workflows, define color calibrations and drive the solutions for color applications.
- Drive the learning and understanding of customer IQ & color requirements.
- Define and execute; Image quality and color solutions development plans.
- Develop human metrology tests to qualify the required IQ and color attributes.
- Color calibrations.
- Image and signal processing.
- Develop and undertake statistical data analyses.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities.
- Build strong collaborations with internal stake holders.
- Ability to lead small teams and drive solutions for complex IQ artifacts
- Experienced in Matlab (or similar such as; C, C++, Python, Java, Octave, Scilab, Freema etc )
- 10+ years' experience in developing color workflows, defining color calibrations and driving the solutions for color applications.
- Background knowledge in inkjet, algorithm development, image processing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and algorithm development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in multi-national teams.
- BSc. In Physics / Electrical Engineering / Color Science/ Software.
- Masters Degree in Color science is considered a strong advantage.
Apart from the chance to lead and drive in this role we offer competitive benefits package and exciting career opportunities.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top