LATEX Customer Technical Counsultant
Latex Customer Development ATC (Advanced Technical Consultant)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
Ink in the office
Tablets, phablets, notebooks
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As Latex Customer Development ATC (Advanced Technical Consultant), she/he will participate / lead activities to execute the Latex Knowledge Deployment Plan to the Regional / Country teams (pre-sales Technical Consultants, channel partners, end users). This role includes different areas as channel partner training, participation in Open Houses and end-customer trainings.
Track and follow up defined key customers to support & potentiate their growth to Latex.
To participate in pre-sales activities: trade shows, channel partners open houses, Latex Academy, Reseller Events. Lead latex technology knowledge sessions, capturing new ideas to be reefed to the Global Business Unit into current products or under development.
To lead the technical validation / certification of Deals, participating in the technical evaluation of the customer.
Requirements, captured, documented and prioritized with Ops/Labs, and to deploy new systems / solutions to the end user.
To identify new business opportunities for Latex technology; link and communicate to the back-end support team to evaluate feasibility and communication back to Regions / Countries.
To participate in post-sales critical customer escalations / on-site visits to optimize printer performance to end customer workflow, ensuring at the same time that the end-customer acquires this printer knowledge.
To identify and prepare end-user / channel partner technical documentation.
He/she will strongly interact with the Regional Marketing/Sales/TCs teams, Channel Partners and end-users; to enable identify needs: issues / enhancements / customizations to be retrofitted to GBU teams.
This job requires very frequent traveling within the assigned Region, especially around the Intro Time and Stabilization, in order to ensure the Knowledge Deployment to the Regional GTMU and Country Sales teams, pre-sales TCs, channel partners, and end-custom
- Bachelors (or upper) Degree in Engineering discipline with 6+ years of working experience in commercial and Industrial Large Format printing.
- Superior customer focus: 4+ years of proven customer-facing responsibilities on customer Support escalation management or pre-sales technical role.
- Solid Technical Background: 4+ years of applicable work experience & technical knowledge in DesignJet / Scitex products. Solid knowledge on latex printing technologies
- Proficient in System Workflows, End User applications: SW applications, post-processing
- systems: demonstrated media profiling skills (color management, color pipeline). SW RIPs management at both end-customer and support level.
- Broad experience in end-user applications: 4+ years of demonstrated experience in end-user applications (textile, vehicle wrapping, soft signage….).
- Strong analytical skills: solid and demonstrable troubleshooting skills with ability to translate customer faced symptoms into product issues.
- Strong Team Building: Able to build rapport with channel partners so that new ideas can be accepted smoothly; and to give/receive open and honest feedback in a positive attitude.
- Excellent Communication: On top of fluent verbal and writing English, capable of defining detailed technical action plans and to manage the communication strategy to end-users, ensuring engagement and approval from their side. Solid and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Strong Technical Trainer skills: demonstrated experience providing technical trainings to channel partners, end users and sales audiences.
- Proficient (written, spoken) in English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top