Latex and Page Wide XL Operational Manager
- Ops Management:
- Care Center delivering on agreed operational KPI´s:
- Manage deviations by driving, designing , validating and ensuring execution of action plans
- Ensuring that our operations do have the right staffing to deliver up to Graphics requirements.
- Drives optimization of staffing; fosters change management within the teams; ensures Business continuity for activities.
- Single point of contact for any internal escalation from Country service Managers and other GSS department heads when is related to Care Center activities. S/He will pick up these requests and in cooperation with requesting party drive for resolution
- Quality focus:
- Drive regional cross business standardization to strength and scale our processes to improve delivery and seek for efficiencies
- Owns QMS framework to monitor and audit Care Center delivery
- Drive for continuous improvements, tracks and reports progress, funnels changes into POR, and leads projects related to Care Center
- QMS audits follow ups
- Owns the support experience for all non-technical processes.
- Sizes contribution, selects right TCE metrics which correlated with SNPS
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains customers and stakeholders trust in our GSS CC delivery
- Deployment of initiatives to improve Customers Satisfaction and Operational efficiency
- Supplier management:
- Define, negotiate and renew (jointly with GP) SOW´s, and ensuring we do have best agreements
- Define the sourcing and location strategy for the Care Centers processes
- Ensuring supplier has right metrics to size their contribution into our GSS CC experience.
- Manages SLA and performance indicators.
- Manages business reviews with suppliers (weekly, monthly, QBR´s…)
- Design incentive scheme for suppliers to constantly improve performance and efficiency
- Ensures supplier adheres to HP compliancy rules and ensures execution of contractual agreements (service outsourcing boundaries kept, right staffing in place)
- Cost and budget:
- FY Budget creation for Latex and Page Wide XL Care Center Operations
- Track, review validate costs. Proper accruals management. Suppliers invoice validation;
- Ensure cost predictability, flash upcoming deviations;
- Cost management and continuous cost optimization. Implementation of cost reductions programs
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top