LATAM Supplies Business Development Lead
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
- May lead engagementpartnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertiseEnd User Acct management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Back to top