LaserJet Technical Marketing Engineer
- Boise, ID
The PHS Quality organization has an exciting and important opportunity available for a Technical Marketing Engineer for the development and support of LaserJet assets, primarily focused on HP solutions/software/firmware.
In this position you will work with critical printing assets in the PHS organization, with direct impact on the customer experience.
This role provides a great way to get lots of hands on experience with HP's home and small business customers, customer support and HP's R&D labs. Technical Marketing is an inspiring and challenging function where engineers can make a big impact to our business by influencing future products and directly interacting with our customers.
- Customer advocate and quality champion within GBU
- Interact directly with R&D development teams to root cause customer found defects
- Lead and manage complex field escalations, including direct customer interaction
- Participate and influence the development of future products and solutions
- Develop white papers, technical notes, support and training material
- Support early evaluation programs from a firmware and software perspective
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong decision making and leadership skills, ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong troubleshooting skills and problem solving resolution in complex systems
- Strong desire to work directly with customers
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time-sensitive situations
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit, especially with remote teams
- Self-starter and strong pro-activeness behavior
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Back to top