LaserJet Shanghai Development Center Section Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
Emerging technologies and innovations have been changing our lives significantly. The print market is changing fast and we are determined to lead it. We have embarked on an aggressive strategy to disrupt Printing by transforming our business into services and solutions. As one of the biggest and fast-growing printing markets in the world, China is strategically important to the long lasting success of HP.
The Shanghai Development Center of HP Printing Global Business Unit (GBU) is looking for a leader to lead an agile engineering team to support China First strategy and drive solution innovation in China digital ecosystem to capture aggressive business growth.
- Fast respond to China customer and partner needs, including quick-turn customization, partner support and solution enablement
- Lead Smart Office pilot programs in China which has unique and fast growing internet environment
- Partner with China team and global GBU resources to capture growth in China vertical solution as well as HP Roam in China
- Enable local partner solution to grow China A3/MPS business
- Drive margin enhancement/value engineering initiatives
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum 10 or more years of related work experience, including 5 or more years of people management experience
- A keen understanding of global and China technology trend and application, including but not limited to mobile internet, Cloud computing, IoT, voice control etc
- Innovative with entrepreneurship, strategic with superior business acumen, customer oriented with great customer insights in China digital ecosystem
- Courage to lead and ability to drive change
- Strong English communication skills and cross culture/region influencing and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top