Large Format Textiles Sales Development Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP holds a leading position in the transformation of the graphic solutions business (GSB) / industry from traditional analog printing to digital printing technologies. Through the delivery of cutting edge products, solutions, and services related to digital printers/presses, HP has an opportunity to delight customers and gain market share in this evolving business segment. With consistent focus on our customers' business needs, delivering quality, and maximizing our operational effectiveness, we can lead the industry in growth and customer satisfaction.
The Americas Large Format Textiles Sales Development Manager is part of the Americas Large Format Category organization and is responsible for the sales of HP Large Format printers in Textiles verticals like soft signage, fashion and sportswear. In alignment with HP's business goals, this position will drive the definition of strategies, programs and ecosystem partnership to achieve set goals.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Thorough understanding of large format products (aqueous, ecosolvent, dye-sublimation), as well as it's relevant route to market models in the US.
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales thru commercial specialty value added resellers.
• Experience in large format sales targeting market applications like soft signage, fashion, sportswear and other promotional products.
• Lead HP efforts in Textile large format solutions in North America from strategy definition, route to market definition to go-to-market programs.
• Drive cross functional teams to desired outcomes in the meeting Americas customer needs in textiles.
• Identify new partnering opportunities in the textiles solutions offering.
• Lead internal marketing teams to deliver high impact marketing programs and promotions to deliver revenue and execute strategic objectives.
• Performance analytics such as market share projections by account.
• Booth duty at industry tradeshows and partner specific events.
• Product training.
• 10+ years in Large Format / Signage industry, specifically supporting two-tier selling motions.
• Extensive understanding of large-format inkjet, aqueous, eco-solvent printers and dye-sublimation.
• Capable of providing remote support to wholesalers, resellers and internal sales staff.
• Ability to thrive in high-pressure environments with tight deadlines.
• Skills also include strong communications, teamwork, leadership, ability to work autonomously, tolerance of ambiguity, analytical & critical thinking, ability to influence and persuade, decision-making/problem solving, and flexibility, creativity, initiative, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top