Large Format Textile Hardware Product Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join the LFPro Strategic Marketing team in Hewlett Packard with worldwide responsibilities for Large Format HP Products, as Large Format Textile printing Expert.
This role deliverables includes among others, identification of market opportunities, understanding of competitive environment and deep knowledge on needs and wants of target customers, primarily medium, large and very large print services providers for graphics, soft signage and home décor & garment applications.
Working close to the strategic marketing management of the large format production division, this person will be responsible for the following:
Drive the Textile roadmap definition & execution in close collaboration with business teams and R&D. Deep understanding on competitor strengths and weaknesses to define the functionalities of future HP winning products. Understand, analyze and support new product application, capturing regional needs, and developing them to be available at launch. Drive new End to End solution and application plan. Define specific plan for new growth areas. Understand workflow needs for target customers Regularly meet with customers and channel partners during the development process Define the pricing strategy and forecasting, coordinate with other business areas. Develop and coordinate marketing deliverables required for product introduction Complete messaging for the product and perform internal activities to get the product or solution to market
We're looking for a marketing or R&D professional, with proven experience in business development and hardware management in digital textile printing, who wants to join our team and contribute growing this exciting business.
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- Demonstrated experience in textile digital printing industry
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing, hardware development management and business needs of target customers
- Experience in product management or product marketing fundamentals
- Technical background will be appreciated
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience, marketing tactics and tools
- Thorough knowledge of research methodologies
- Leadership and organization skills, project management.
- Analytical and financial skills.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Desired communication, influencing, innovation and creativity skills
- Loves to talk to customers and partners to understand their needs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ambition to grow in a big company
- Fluent in English, other languages desired
Back to top