Large Format Supplies Sales Partner Manager (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a Supplies Sales Partner Manager (f/m) for our Large Format Printing Business.
This person will manage general and specialized Supplies Sales Partner to deliver Large Format (LF) Supplies Sellout quota profitably across all Root To Market (RMT). He/She will define, build and drive execution of LF EMEA Supplies within to be defined operating framework and assets.
Your responsibilities in detail:
- Meet/Exceed D&A total LF supplies sell-out quota for all RTMs (Commercial, Retail, Online,...), including attended and unattended channels.
- Significantly improve HP's market position in LF Supplies by optimizing channel partner coverage and grow partner share of business
- Actively contribute/lead the definition of the supplies sales and business plan, including Supplies Online plan.
- Build and ensure execution of strategic account plans
- Establish relationships and represent LF supplies with GBU and Small Format supplies partners at senior management level.
- Drive significant growth of end user supplies markets share through collaboration with CEP key account management
- Optimize MDF allocation to partner accounts based on partner ability to execute to HP strategic initiatives, to Win Back business from competition and deliver strong ROMI.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Drive Share of Wallet (SOW) growth with distributors and resellers who are managing small partners on behalf of HP in sub-regions and proximity channels
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor degree in business administration; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 12+ years of professional experience in Sales and Business Planning
- Demonstrated sales and team leadership experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge in Printing, including after-market sales experience.
- Superior understanding of the Supplies category product and business management
- Strong communication skills at senior management externally and internally.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.
- Partner Business planning, including analytics of after-market sales and business development.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Languages: German and English fluent
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits such as company pension plans. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top