Large Format Printing Product Service Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow
The job position is focused on managing technical elevations and product issues about Large Format Production or Page Wide XL products in EMEA, with focus in CEMA regions, providing technical trainings and technical consulting to our channel service partners, customers and other teams in the organization, as well as managing business, projects and processes in the segment of services for Large Format Production or Page Wide XL.
- Responsible to develop technical action to plans to provide solutions to technical questions/elevations/requests from customers (channel partners and end users).
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Product Development organizations. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical solution to the customer.
- Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provides a project structure conducive to high performance, and manages the lifecycle stages.
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in multiple work domains: printing technologies, applications, networks, color management, etc.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to HP strategy moving forward.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, project, partner, ...). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use of technical solutions developed. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
- Delivers expert technical training to job community, channel partners and to customers.
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise. Occasionally produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, technical notes, etc. Presents at multi-customer technology conferences.
- Supports sales activities, tradeshows, events, ... or major input into the sales lifecycle for successful sales. Produces complete proposals within area of expertise. Actively contributes to grow HP business with existing customers through new opportunities and change management. Assists with multiple customers.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level. Supports business management, reporting performance, results and improvement plans.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of printing technologies/platforms.
- Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings. Has worked with or led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple printing technologies/platforms.
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of customers.
- Has contributed to the design and application of new products. Ability to re-use existing experience to influence the development of new solutions.
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of dependencies of technologies in use in printing production environment. Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with internals or knowledge to provide technical solutions to customer requests. It will be valued to be a recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level.
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
- More than 3 years professional experience and an Engineering university degree in computer science, telecommunications, industrial or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience.
- Valued to have additional/complementary Business and/or Financial related degrees.
- Required to have English and local business (Russian in this case) and technical language.
- Valued to have additional EMEA languages
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top