Large Format Printing Cost Manager
- Large Format Design and Large Format Production are 2 leading and growing divisions within the HP Graphics Business Solutions group. The Cost Manger is a new position being created within the Large Format Operations team, with the objective to develop and implement the processes to influence and control the design of new products and lead the identification and execution of cost reduction opportunities in the current products. In order to achieve these objectives, the Cost Manager will be closely working with the R&D, Marketing, Operations and the Supply Chain group in order to:
- Manages cost through all the product life cycle
- Lead the cost reduction forum with representative from all business functions
- Prepare and execute a cost reduction Plan of Record across the complete value chain
- Implement a cost intelligence to benchmark our business with internal and external references
- Develop cost tracking tools, processes, models and timeless cost structure
- Ensure continuous improvement in our cost structure Gen over gen
- Establish a “Design for Cost“ framework within the complete business R&D and operations team.
- Report to the business GM the progress and plan
- Participate in the discussion of the value vs cost of product features with Marketing and R&D
- Master degree engineering or business administration.
- Experience in cost management in different business and industries
- Typically 10 or more years of related work experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conflict resolution
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding and management.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences. (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge of multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting Strong understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Up to 25%
- It will be explored depending on the value of the candidate
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top