Large Format Printing Contractual Partner Business Manager
Applies developed sales experience to achieve individual sales goals as well as company financial objectives, drawing on knowledge and experience to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. This individual contributor will work independently as well as part of a greater Go To Market sales team to drive Large Format sales into the Contractual Dealer market segment. This role of Partner Business Manager will act as a trusted advisor and use all tools and assets to support dealers/resellers within the HP architecture of resources. Preferably experienced in the Copier Dealer channel and/or Large Format Printer sales experience.
• Develop Contractual selling motion within Reseller Account base.
• Will recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
• Up to 75% travel required
• Serves as the expert to the partner for products, services, software, programs, promotions, and marketing communications.
• Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
• Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
• Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
• Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
• Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
• Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
Education and Experience Required:
• University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
• Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Solid understanding of the Large Format Printing industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Knowledge of competitive positioning.
• Solid understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP Global Business Unit go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
• Solid understanding of many of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections.
• Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
• Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
• Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
• Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
• Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top