Large Format Design (LFD) Business Development Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our LFD Business Development Manager in Taiwan, you will have a chance to:
Work as a central expertise of LFD product, in both theoretical and practical. Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Research and analyze market situation,understand key competitor and market trends
- Identify market requirements, customer needs and opportunities to co-work with researcher regarding product development
- Plan NPI, manage LFD partner and communicate with cross functional teams within hp to grow LFD business
- Define the long term LFD business strategy in Taiwan and create product road map
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Prepare product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Conduct sales training and product presentation in different scenarios.
- Develop product documents,sales tools, marketing collaterals and sales training material
- System revenue
- Sales funnel
- At least 10 year working experience and 5 years in printing market
- Knowing AEC, Reprographic, MCAD, GIS, and graphics market like photo well
- Previous channel management or related experience
- Good communication skill and team work spirit
- Fluence communication in English.
- Basic office software, esp. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Individual leadership for sales, partners and end users
- Communication/negotiation skill, good presenter
- Strategic thinking and planning, be good at problem analysis and solving
- Customer-oriented. Skilled in need analysis and leading customer to HP offering
- Pro-active behavior, be good in planning and organizing.
- Negotiation and persuasiveness skill
- Understand how to set up and manage business partnership and collaboration
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top