Labels and Packaging Account Manager (BC/ON)
HP is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion.
The Labels and Packaging Account Manager who will report to the Business Manager, Labels. The candidate should reside in one of the following Provinces near a major transportation hub and will require a minimum of 50% travel to support the customers in Western Canada (mainly Ontario and British Columbia).
Recognized as an expert in Labels and Packaging products, sales, and services by your assigned strategic customers, this HP Indigo Labels and Packaging Account Manager role will be responsible to develop and execute the overall Indigo sales and business strategy in order to maximize incremental Indigo revenue growth within their defined territory account.
HP's Labels and Packaging Business has aggressive revenue growth goals balanced against a very large market opportunity with several digital print applications. The Indigo products and technology solutions are evolving quickly and we are expanding our resources to align with key strategic initiatives. This Labels and Packaging Accounts Manager position will focus on a pre-defined set of territory account with the expressed goal of identifying and growing the digital footprint within each account through the development of a digital printing strategy across the network.
The Labels and Packaging Account Manager will be responsible for selling the full line of Indigo products and solutions. You will work closely with the accounts in your territory as a dedicated resource for not only sales and revenue/impression growth but for overall account management and business planning consultation.
You will be expected to directly interact with the highest executive levels inside each of your accounts as well as with senior management inside HP. You will work with the region category teams as well as each GBU in order to develop a comprehensive account plan for each assigned account that will be updated quarterly and presented to management to track progress.
- Define and implement detailed sales strategies and plans with each account that will out perform quota and deliver on net profits across the entire Indigo portfolio of products and solutions.
- Completely integrated and coordinated with all other HP sales teams currently assigned to these accounts as well as liaising with marketing, manufacturing, and services to ensure the best in class Indigo solutions to your customers.
- Develop and expand key Executive level relationships with each account - "C" level
- Coordinate with other Indigo product teams and product specialist to achieve sales goals across the Indigo portfolio
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive, written, strategic account plan for all assigned accounts and update quarterly
- Build a strong sales funnel for your accounts and actively manage to close as forecasted as well as provide timely updates to management on progress
- Subject matter knowledge across the Indigo portfolio of products, solutions, and services and an expert in Labels and Packaging
- Bachelor's degree required or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Prefer 7-10 years of National/Strategic Accounts or Enterprise level direct sales experience:
- Subject matter expert in Graphic Solutions products and services
- Strategic/National/Enterprise sales account experience
- Expert in Label products and solutions
- Experience in Capital Equipment sales
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven track record of consistent over quota achievement with large/national/strategic accounts
- Experience working effectively with virtual sales teams
- Proven history of highly effective communication/relationships at the "C" level
- Ability to communicate information effectively at all levels of your customers and inside HP
- Ability to work independently, utilize resources, and build successful account plans to generate net new business across the accounts
- Detailed business/account plan development experience within a complex customer environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, business development skills
Additional Experience/skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of Labels and Packaging market as well as key verticals
- Resource management
- Consulting skills
- Leadership skills
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
- An organized, team approach
- Works independently
- Coordination and/or team leader with other sales professionals
About HP Canada Co.
HP Canada Co. creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. HP Canada is Canada's most environmentally responsible IT company (www.hp.ca/environment) and is the only PC company on Canada's Greenest employers list.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description may be amended at any time.
HP Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Upon request by qualified candidates, accommodation of special needs may be considered during all stages of the selection process within the framework of the HP Accommodation Policy. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HP's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top