Labels and Packaging Account Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HPI is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion.
The Labels and Packaging Account Manager who will report to the Business Manager, Labels. The candidate should reside in one of the following States near a major transportation hub and will require a minimum of 75% travel to support the customers in our Central territory which includes Michigan, Ohio , West Virginia and Indiana.
Recognized as an expert in Labels and Packaging products, sales, and services by your assigned strategic customers, this HP Indigo Labels and Packaging Account Manager role will be responsible to develop and execute the overall Indigo sales and business strategy in order to maximize incremental Indigo revenue growth within their defined territory account.
HP's Labels and Packaging Business has aggressive revenue growth goals balanced against a very large market opportunity with several digital print applications. The Indigo products and technology solutions are evolving quickly and we are expanding our resources to align with key strategic initiatives. This Labels and Packaging Accounts Manager position will focus on a pre-defined set of territory account with the expressed goal of identifying and growing the digital footprint within each account through the development of a digital printing strategy across the network.
The Labels and Packaging Account Manager will be responsible for selling the full line of Indigo products and solutions. You will work closely with the accounts in your territory as a dedicated resource for not only sales and revenue/impression growth but for overall account management and business planning consultation.
You will be expected to directly interact with the highest executive levels inside each of your accounts as well as with senior management inside HP. You will work with the region category teams as well as each GBU in order to develop a comprehensive account plan for each assigned account that will be updated quarterly and presented to management to track progress.
- Define and implement detailed sales strategies and plans with each account that will outperform quota and deliver on net profits across the entire Indigo portfolio of products and solutions.
- Completely integrated and coordinated with all other HP sales teams currently assigned to these accounts as well as liaising with marketing, manufacturing, and services to ensure the best in class Indigo solutions to your customers.
- Develop and expand key Executive level relationships with each account - "C" level
- Coordinate with other Indigo product teams and product specialist to achieve sales goals across the Indigo portfolio
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive, written, strategic account plan for all assigned accounts and update quarterly
- Build a strong sales funnel for your accounts and actively manage to close as forecasted as well as provide timely updates to management on progress
- Subject matter knowledge across the Indigo portfolio of products, solutions, and services and an expert in Labels and Packaging
- Bachelor's degree required or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Prefer 7-10 years of National/Strategic Accounts or Enterprise level direct sales experience:
- Subject matter expert in Graphic Solutions products and services
- Strategic/National/Enterprise sales account experience
- Expert in Label products and solutions
- Experience in Capital Equipment sales
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven track record of consistent over quota achievement with large/national/strategic accounts
- Experience working effectively with virtual sales teams
- Proven history of highly effective communication/relationships at the "C" level
- Ability to communicate information effectively at all levels of your customers and inside HP
- Ability to work independently, utilize resources, and build successful account plans to generate net new business across the accounts
- Detailed business/account plan development experience within a complex customer environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, business development skills
Additional Experience/skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of Labels and Packaging market as well as key verticals
- Resource management
- Consulting skills
- Leadership skills
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
- An organized, team approach
- Works independently
- Coordination and/or team leader with other sales professionals
Back to top