LA Financial Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Latin America CS Finance team is looking for a Financial Repair Analyst to provide cost deep dive composition at LA countries for the Consumer segments. This position will be responsible to provide Supply Chain cost actuals insights, forecast and budget for the Latin America region; Main goal is to provide analysis at the lower level of granularity possible!
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Month End Close activity
- Ensure Granularity and Transparency in all allocation processes involved in the supply chain activity
- Lead the forecast & budget process for repair Cost expenses
- Work with supply chain operational team and upper management in all CSS initiatives
- Be able to model different set of cost scenarios with all repair variables, figures & strategies in order to help our business partners to take well informed decisions that help to meet fiscal year goals
Your objective will be to help HP to consolidate a competitive cost structure in the market place and keep growing the business within financial integrity on the Customer Support variable repair arena (Labor, Material, Inventory Holding Cost & Logistics); Main goal for this position is to become a business consultant for the operational team helping them with all business strategic decisions!
• Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
• Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
• Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
• Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
• Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
• Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
• Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
• Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis and Inventory management with advanced knowledge in one area.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, access). Data base management is a must.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Superior teamwork skills
• Strong business acumen.
• Be Proactive
• Good project management skills
Back to top