Korea Finance Specialist
Provide Tax and Statutory support for North Asia entities (mainly Korea).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support Local Country Statutory Audit, Statutory Account Filing and Compliance Support
- Prepare annual set of financial statements and applicable notes in accordance with the local accounting standards
- Prepare monthly/quarterly balance sheet reviews and quarterly fiscal profit and loss analytical review, including reconciliation of management vs. statutory accounting
- Manage indent business and ensure correct accounting flow between indent seller and indent buyer
- Collaborate with tax teams and the designated consultants to complete tax returns and reconciliation on regular basis.
- Risk management and finance process improvement
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in economics or finance; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst
- Proficient in communicating in Korean language (preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top