Junior Visual Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Do you have what it takes to create outstanding visual content on a Dow Jones Top 100 eCommerce store?
We are looking for passionate web professional to join our eCommerce team. You will be part of a fast moving and highly successful team, where your results will be highly visible.
HP products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers.
As an Entry Visual Designer you will work in crafting engaging pixel perfect design solutions that will be displayed all across HP Store's site and external channels. You will:
- Create pixel-perfect, high resolution digital assets, web banners, social media, affiliate channel banners, emails etc.
- Create wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials.
- Make sure that the projects assigned to you are completed according to schedule and brand standards.
- Maintain library of design assets.
You have strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; including digital banner ads, affiliates, emails and social media assets with effective creative vision and following the brand strategy. You are:
- Passionate about creativity and ecommerce. You understand the importance of adapting to the brand guidelines and the sector.
- A great designer with a modern aesthetic line that is current with creative trends.
- Pixel perfect.
- A person who enjoys production and take pride on good optimization habits.
- Team player, truly positive thinker. You enjoy collaborating with others.
- Adaptable and a quick learner.
- Highly motivated and able to handle multiple urgent openings at one time.
- A master on multiplatform responsive design.
- Perfectly aware of what developers can and cannot do for the web.
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
You MUST have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or related field.
- Maximum of 2 years designing for web with a very strong portfolio. eCommerce experience is a Major bonus.
- Ability to Evangelize Creativity to Key Stakeholders and ALL Levels of management.
- Ability to work under high pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of web usability is an advantage.
- Proficiency in standard design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, After Effects)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top