Junior UX Designer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Within the EMEA HP Online Store we are looking for a new Jr. UX / UI Designer to join a growing and passionate e-commerce team. HP products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers.
- Creation of cross platform wireframes, prototypes and UI design for HP Online Store.
- Distill complex interactions into clear, understandable design solutions, while clearly rationalizing your strategy to internal stakeholders across the organization.
- Improve existing products from a user experience point of view.
- Creation of all kind of digital assets and UI elements.
- Maintain the common library of assets and solutions.
- Ensure a high standard of quality and consistency is maintained throughout the design process, and that work stays true to the overall strategy.
- Assist the team members on visual or promotional material if needed.
As Jr. UX / UI Designer you can take a complex problem, untangle it and deliver a unique solution. You are passionate for design and up-to-date knowledge of trends, tools and patterns.
- Ideally, you will have worked in eCommerce sector.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- You should have excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Track record for being detail-orientated with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, User Centered Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or another related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of UX Design principles.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your process and showcases the work you've done.
- Deep expertise in Axure or equivalent, including prototype design and component library creation.
- Deep expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
Back to top