Junior UX Designer
Within the EMEA HP Online Store we are looking for a new Jr. UX / UI Designer to join a growing and passionate e-commerce team. HP products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers.
- Creation of cross platform wireframes, prototypes and UI design for HP Online Store.
- Distill complex interactions into clear, understandable design solutions, while clearly rationalizing your strategy to internal stakeholders across the organization.
- Improve existing products from a user experience point of view.
- Creation of all kind of digital assets and UI elements.
- Maintain the common library of assets and solutions.
- Ensure a high standard of quality and consistency is maintained throughout the design process, and that work stays true to the overall strategy.
- Assist the team members on visual or promotional material if needed.
As Jr. UX / UI Designer you can take a complex problem, untangle it and deliver a unique solution. You are passionate for design and up-to-date knowledge of trends, tools and patterns.
- Ideally, you will have worked in eCommerce sector.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- You should have excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Track record for being detail-orientated with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, User Centered Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or another related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of UX Design principles.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your process and showcases the work you've done.
- Deep expertise in Axure or equivalent, including prototype design and component library creation.
- Deep expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top