Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our HR team in Bulgaria might be looking for a new great talent! If you are passionate about HR and recruiting, new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment.
What will your role be?
As a Junior Talent Acquisition, you will work on university hiring, you will build trusted relationships with Managers, HR colleagues, employees and candidates at large to help the best suitable talent find their next fulfilling career step at HP. This role will also challenge you to provide effective and timely support to ensure global policies are met.
What will your day consist of?
- You will manage the beginning to end recruiting process for openings in various countries ( such Central Europe, Mediterranean, and Africa)
- You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on defining the relevant sourcing strategies, optimal effective methods on screening/interviewing candidates, and offer negotiation steps
- You will leverage key recruitment tools and channels to reach both passive and active candidates on the market, always looking for out-of-the-box solutions
- You will continuously look to expand own and team knowledge on the talent market
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with:
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- excellent customer orientation with focus on trust and credibility
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge the status quo
An independent result-oriented professional with:
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges and keep a positive can-do approach
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach, while keeping attention to details
A passionate HR professional with:
- Good understanding of recruiting and HR processes, tools and channels
- Social Media wizard, you play on multiple channels to be part of conversations influencing opinions
- PowerPoint and Excel fan, curious to find new ways to visualize trends
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, we look for talent willing to continuously learn
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions and key executives coffee talks
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Opportunity to join various HP volunteer groups such as Young Employee Network, Women@work, Gentleman Club, Wellness team, Corporate Social Responsibility team and stretch your impact and explore your leadership potential
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top