Junior Supply Chain / Operations Analyst
SCOM (Supply Chain Order Management) is part of a team of 14 people and along with the manager based in Prague. Each team member is overseeing daily operations and processes with the remote team in India.
He/she interacts with other Supply Chain and Business functions – Business Operations, Planning, Logistics, Product Management, Sales Operations, Finance, Distribution centers.
- Follow track and improve processes - efficiently, with high quality standards and clear roles and responsibilities
- Train and coach the daily operations team and related functions on processes and changes
- Drive operational excellence by maintaining the team's skill at high level, a timely response to system issues
- Leads the remote team through daily operational activities to achieve Business targets
- Conduct or participate in cross-functional process improvement or re-engineering projects.
- Provide immediate support to all system and process inquiries
- Graduate or up to 12-month experience - Business or Engineering degree
- Working experience during studies preferred
- Business Process Management skills welcome
Competencies and skill set:
- English language skills (excellent)
- Self-driven person, taking ownership and able to drive end to end initiatives
- Analytical skills and capacity to interpret complex data
- Experienced Excel user
- Strong communication skills, internal and towards external partners
- Capability to work across different IT environments
You will be part of a group of people closely interacting and creating a strong team. Learning is ensured through cross-functional interactions and trainings. Personal skills are supported through trainings or a Mentoring program.
Great opportunity to join a Top Rated Supply Chain of a Multinational company.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top