Junior Special Pricing Analyst
Our Pricing team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Special Pricing Analyst you will be building a strategic relationship with sales representative, customers and HP partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the pricing process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
What will your day consist of?
- You will lead communication and offer pricing support for HP sales team and HP partners, developing trusted relationship
- You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
- You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive pricing behavior
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Sales and Account Management teams on setting up pricing for HP products (PC& Print)
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographie
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with excellent English:
- customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- An excellent Special Pricing analyst with
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree with some experience in pricing considered an advantage
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top