Junior Sales Specialist (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Kick-start your career and join us in HP Switzerland as an inside sales representative, and you'll translate our customers' wish lists into innovative solutions that make a big impact. With the world's largest technology company behind you, there's no limit to how far you can go.
HP offers a product portfolio that encompasses personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed-print services and internet services. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere, every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us, inspires us, to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We will not stop pushing ahead, because you will not stop pushing ahead. You're reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you will reinvent your world.
This is our calling. This is a new HP.
We are looking for a Graduate (f/m) to join our Commercial, Enterprise and Public (CEP) Sales team in Duebendorf (18 months contract).
Shape the future and join the HP Switzerland office. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for end customer sales, focused on creation of new business opportunities out of a defined customer set, closely working together with HP's channel partners. You'll be responsible for the end to end process: from profiling, defining an effective commercial approach and managing opportunities to orders.
What will this position bring you?
- The opportunity to grow a career in sales in a leading multinational
You will be responsible for actively creating new sales opportunities in Computing hardware products and associated services for selected customers.
- Personal and career development
You will get the best training on and off the job on sales, soft skills and product expertise and you will work together with the highest skilled professionals in the business to leverage from.
- A fun and international environment
You will work together in a young and ambitious team and with people from across the region; from HP colleagues to the most various an interesting partners and customers in Switzerland.
What will you bring to the job?
Graduating from your Master or Bachelor was a great accomplishment. Now you're ready for a career or even a next step opportunity. An opportunity to leverage what you've learned and make a real impact.
You have the absolute willingness to compete and win. You have demonstrated the ability to create and close business, have a self-motivated, self-started attitude and the ability to handle unique situations and think outside the box. You have an unstoppable desire to grow a career in Sales.
Among your super-powers do you have?
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Do you want to make an impact?
Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 18-months contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
As you will be working with local partners and customers in Switzerland the role requires you to speak native German and English fluent.
Ready to touch lives all over the world? Let's do it together.
Back to top