Junior RMC Fleet Management Engineer
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Junior RMC Fleet Management Engineer needs to apply basic foundation of a function's principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user's problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent HP in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end-user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School: completion of post-primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, "A" levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top