Junior Project Manager (f/m)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager for our Managed Print Services to support our team in Duebendorf.
- Manages customer project delivery in Managed Print Services
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for small straightforward opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for low risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages first level to mid-level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently epresents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 7 people.
- Encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance feedback for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree
- 0-3 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key HP Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods.
- Participates in the HP PM Professions community.
- On a development plan leading to higher PM skills.
- Fluent in German and English (French nice to have)
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top