Junior Product Manager PS - Graduate Program
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 100 company with around 55,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
Have you graduates in the past 12 months in Economics, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering? Are you passionate about IT and speak fluently Italian and English? We are looking for a new member to join our Personal System team (Laptop, Desktop, Workstation and Accessories) as part of HP Italy's Graduate Program in Product Management.
You will be taking care of overseeing all aspects of a line of products in order to generate a maximum degree of customer satisfaction and monitoring the profitability for the company.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Product and portfolio creation
- Monitors sales forecasts and investment
- Constantly monitors the trend of products and markets
- Produce and update promotions and materials / resources in support of assigned products
- Researching, reviewing & reporting on competitors & rival products
- Collaborate with the Category for the launch of new products
- Products presentation for Sales People
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers and subject matter experts
- International experience and mindset preferable
- IT passionate and positive attitude
- Time management
- Nice to have: previous temporary work experience/internship in category product/business management/sales.
What do we offer
HP employees have the opportunity to be flexible in time and place if their position permits it. We have an open-door-policy which means that employees in all levels of the organization are more than willing to help you, so you can make a quick and easy start within HP.
Great company culture and a fantastic experience in a dynamic and exciting business.
Back to top