Junior Partner Manager (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
We are looking for a Junior Partner Manager (f/m) to support our team in Boeblingen.
What can you expect?
- Manage Direct Delivery Partners for Managed Print Services (MPS) in Germany to fulfill customers needs
- Ensure partner payment accuracy, track, check and chase monthly invoice for accurate accrual process management.
- Lead the action plan enabling the best performance of the support delivered and ensuring a best in class End-to-End customer satisfaction
- Manage communication with Partners (Weekly Operational reviews, Management of regular Communication, Escalation)
- Ensure supplier has the right skilled workforce to cover new strategic services and according to the updated HP service portfolio.
- Collaborate with MPS sales team to evaluate new custom deals vs available capabilities
- Deploy and implement new services as designed by MPS teams
- Be the point of entry for Sales and Categories in case of escalations or issues on Support raised by Customers and Sales Partners
- Interfaces with other Customer Support functions (Call Center, Supply Chain, Advanced Technical Support) both at Country and EMEA level and with Sales and Category management in the Country.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures to develop support plans on simple product families.
- Represents services on product core teams and provides service requirements into product development.
- Sets product service metric goals, monitors product support business performance and identifies when corrective action is required.
- Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
- Reports on business performance .
What do we expect?
- First level of university degree in business administration, management or similar field
- Ideally first work experience in Partner Management/Procurement or related field
- Passion for or ideally good knowledge of IT and services industry
- Good knowledge in MS Office products
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits such as company pension plans. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top