Junior Marketing Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Marketing team is growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
Join us if you are a passionate individual, marketing professional who wishes to join the Personal Systems groups in Warsaw to help generate business for Poland, work on establishing the brand at higher ACP levels especially for Premium, Gaming and innovate on the Digital World of marketing.
- Analyze market requirements and translate into a current offering.
- Create competitive analysis/positioning.
- Drive identification of industry or customer segment marketing best practices.
- Direct Marketing Communications/other teams in the execution of quarterly plans.
- Monitor delivery of messaging/content versus pre-established framework.
- Recommend and may track program metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for assigned programs and recommend indicated actions to a manager.
E ducation and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field;
- Up to 1-year marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced English proficiency
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel usage
- Consumer event organization experience
- Budget management experience
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Interest or experience in digital campaigns and online communication.
- Working knowledge of industry or customer segment and offerings/strategy.
- Experience in B2C Marketing and media buying thru an agency.
- PR agency management and coverage-targeted activity planning, execution and reporting of product launches and press meetings
- Strong follow-up and coordination skills for Co-marketing activities partnering with retailers
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top