Junior IT Auditor
- Spring, TX
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common IT and business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Audits, IT and business processes and performs ad-hoc internal audits.
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
- Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
- Participates in ITprojects/audits.
- Provides research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Stays abreast of new audit developments.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of related experience in IT, finance, accounting or audit.
- SOX Information Technology General Controls desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies, IT and operating principles.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Data Analytics skills
- Intermediate IT and financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
Back to top