Junior Inside Partner Business Manager (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a Graduate to join us as JuniorInside Partner Business Manager (f/m) to support our Commercial Channel team in Duebendorf.
What will be your tasks?
- Serve as the expert to the partner for information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promote HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- Establish and maintain account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieve assigned quota for HP products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Create, fill-in and manage HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engage HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provide the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Ensure partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
What do we expect?
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Typically 1+ years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level.
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Ability to build strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Ability to develop strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and share.
- Ability to partner effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Ability to coordinates and direct efforts across sales teams and across business groups.
- Fluent in English and German
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in German)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top