Junior Financial Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Finance work is primarily responsible for tracking and measuring the company's financial performance in accordance with Accepted Accounting principles and analyzing business performance in order to drive the company's investments and resource allocation. Job types include: Audit, Credit and Collections, Finance, Finance Systems, Tax and treasury.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in finance, business or accounting.
- Typically 0 to 5years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., MS Excel, Power point, MS Access, Sharepoint).
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Knowledge of core Financial Tools (desired)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top