Junior EMEA Commercial Channel Data Scientist
As part of the EMEA Channel Predictive analytics team, the Data Scientist is responsible to develop with the business the suite of analytics model that fits best Sales growth and Sales efficiency objectives for the different Customer segments and GoToMarket.
She/he will be instrumental to develop a Predictive as a service model that expand predictive analytics usage to other domains like Supplies, Supply Chain, Fraud management. Join HP and be part of a great teams that create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. With our technology, you'll reinvent your world!
- Lead Data Science activities for a go to Market Channel segment.
- Work with the Business development team to define the suite of analytics model that fits best Sales growth and Sales efficiency objectives.
- Analyze sales campaign effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Anticipate Big Data trends and implement analytical models
- Provide feedback to various stakeholders on sales activities
- Ensure all developed analytics are integrated into the sales cycle and actively used by stakeholders
- Accountable to break a complex problem into its component parts and figure out the appropriate work-plan to reach a solution in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Prepare business decision with the ability to process and analyze complex data sets, interpret them and recommend sales actions
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Perform statistical analyses on large data sets to provide actionable insight to the sales force
- Expert with machine learningalgorithm ( clustering, time serieanalysis, a priori analysis)
- Ability to link and combine distinctive data sets to discover new insights
- Use tools like Vertica, R, SAS, Python, Excel, QlikView, Tableau, and many other tools to work efficiently at scale
- Strong resultand solution driven mindset
- Capable of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong Teamwork by supporting the Sales organization in achieving targets
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work in a fast paced multidisciplinary environment
Knowledge & Skills
- Master of Science in a quantitative field: econometrics, physics, statistics, computer science, applied mathematics or engineering•Excellent programming skills in SQL, SAS/Rand Python
- Statistical Analysis (Predictive Modelling, Hypothesis testing) and Data Mining
- Strongexperience in Forecasting, time seriemodels ( ARIMA, etc…)
- Strong business acumen•Experience in Big Data frameworkenvironment ( Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top