Junior Designer - hp.com eCommerce Marketing Programs
Have a passion for ecommerce design? The hp.com team is looking for a highly motivated designer to drive an email and web experience that is industry leading.
This role will help drive direction, design and implementation of the hp.com Canada store's email program and support ecommerce store web site design with the goal of driving improved engagement, conversion, revenue and retention for Consumer and Business customers.
- Design and deliver interactive/eCommerce experiences, with a primary focus on Email marketing, that result in significant and measurable improvements in conversion, revenue and customer retention for the HP.com Canada store.
- Work with hp.com Americas design and Canada business teams to develop and drive creative strategies, content (design and copywriting) and direction to meet business objectives.
- Partner with Email program managers to support marketing activities and ensure consistency between various email programs.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop multiple innovative creative solutions. Execute content, layout and copy development of email marketing campaigns, ensuring all content is accurately represented and properly vetted before presentation of creative concepts.
- Stay abreast of the latest research and industry trends to keep on top of the ever-evolving realm of digital marketing.
- Provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
Education and Experience Required
- BA in Graphic Design, Art, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training.
- Expertise and knowledge in the eCommerce space.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Adobe Creative suite, HTML, email, etc., including trends and technologies.
- 1 - 3 years experience as a design professional or equivalent experience in interactive marketing design and copywriting.
- French language skills beneficial.
- Highly motivated and collaborative, with a strong desire to drive continuous improvement and business growth.
About HP Canada Co.
HP Canada Co. creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. HP Canada is Canada's most environmentally responsible IT company (www.hp.ca/environment) and is the only PC company on Canada's Greenest employers list in 2018.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description may be amended at any time.
HP Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Upon request by qualified candidates, accommodation of special needs may be considered during all stages of the selection process within the framework of the HP Accommodation Policy. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HP's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top