Junior Business HR
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HR junior Business HR (graduate)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Graphics business
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! A successful candidate will demonstrate the below personalities and work ethic:
- A will to win attitude
- Always willing to collaborate and team work DNA.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- A relentless craving to look at the different perspectives and try new things
- An ability to understand, meet and apply business sense to multiple stakeholders' needs
- High adaptability and professional within sometimes an ambiguous and fast-paced working environment
- Dependable, as well as easy going and personable
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a really dynamic and engaged HR Team, read on and let's speak soon.
In the role of GSB EMEA junior business HR you will:
- Participate in the process of developing workforce plans aligned to the GSB EMEA Organization business needs.
- Monitor and tracking of ongoing Workforce Plan implementation, including hiring prioritization aligned to the workforce plan
- Partner and support the GSB EMEA business managers, business planners and EMEA HR functions for organizational initiatives
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives for overall EMEA GSB organization
- Collaborate with GSB EMEA leaders to deploy employee engagement plan for FY18 and support on the analysis of results of the yearly employee engagement survey.
Skills You'll Need:
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Passion about Technology
- First-level university degree preferred in HR, finance or labor relations
- Basic notion on business acumen
- Good verbal and written communications skills, including influence, consulting, and negotiation in English
- Advanced level in Office, especially working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Good program management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage change across a broad and diverse population
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top