Junior Business Analyst (f/m)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
At HP, strategy and planning plays a critical role in shaping business thinking. We operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment requiring collaboration and active engagement with senior leaders in the category, sales and country organizations.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support our team in Geneva (temporary position for 1 year) for the Print Operations Business in Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA).
The HP EMEA Print Operations Business analyst will support the project management team on delivering key print initiatives.
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans
- Manages project financials including business impact, meets or exceeds approved budgets
- Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
Education and Experience Required
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, statistical analysis, and financial modelling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top