Junior Account Manager (HP Indigo)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) of HP is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions.
As part of HP GSB, the HP Indigo Business Unit is providing the Global benchmark for end to end solutions in labels, flexible packaging, photo print and folding carton market. We have the leading solutions that print the labels of your personalized Coca Cola bottles, specialized packaging for coffee roasters and micro-breweries, wallpaper in your home, supersized billboards in the streets of New York, Tokyo and London and the guide directions in IKEAs around the world! All of our solutions are aimed to help addressing our customers' needs to improve business outcomes.
Inside GSB, Indigo is a market leader in different segments, including General Commercial Printing.
The role will be based in Northern England and the main responsibility of the Trainee Account Manager will be prospecting net-new accounts, away from the Account Manager database, to provide incremental hardware, supplies and service business to the UK&I HP Indigo business.
This includes the following:
- Initial period of training in learning that may combine office and remote locations.
- Research and develop your own prospecting database.
- Be an effective remote prospector, making instant impact, to gain an advance for a further meeting.
- Once an opportunity is uncovered, at the relevant time, you will engage with the relevant senior Account Manager for the area to propose and sell product.
- The account will then pass to the senior Account Manager, and you will continue to hunt and prospect.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience within business/sales.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly motivated and hungry to succeed; must be able to deal with accepting more “no's” than “yes's”.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Ability to work well under pressure; tenacious - "never give up" attitude.
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Professional customer communication and presentation.
- Strong business and operational skills.
- Understand key requirements of Corporate governance.
- Understand HP product and solutions strategies.
- Strong team player.
- Fluent in English (other EMEA languages valued but not essential).
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top