Junior 3D Materials/Chemical Engineer
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD. degree in Chemical Science or engineering or in an equivalent Engineering/Scientific disciplines
- Preferable experience in polymers, materials testing, mechanical/chemical testing and/or in postprocessing equipment
- Hands on approach and proficiency in experimental design. Familiar with DOE and data/statistical analysis techniques
- Fast learner and proactive in acquiring autonomous knowledge in record time. Competency and skill growth focus.
- High level of analytical problem solving and decision making skills. Independent judgment and ability to drive convergence on solutions in an agile but professional way
- Results oriented and customer centric. Ability to communicate effectively technical data, processes and issues and proposed solutions to different audiences.
- Strong interpersonal relationship, teamwork, and communication skills. Fluent spoken and written English
- Preferable understanding of project management tools, qualification techniques, etc, as utilized in an environment of product development and continuous improvement.
- 3D printing or print systems previous knowledge and experience will be valued, as well as new product development experience
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with or understanding of chemistry concepts, practices, and laboratory procedures.
- Understanding of basic chemistry and chemical engineering practices, including analysis, formulation design, and process development
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top