Job Business Consulting
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Participates as facilitator in cross-functional teams.
- Forms good personal relationships with clients.
- Interviews Client gaining knowledge of their position and shares this with team.
- Participates in team development of consulting methods and tools for the assignment.
- Influences some clients by suggesting possible solutions or helping to shape client thinking.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3-4 years commercial or public sector experience Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling.
- Broad industry and commercial experience. Broad understanding of core business processes of focused domain. Educational degree preferred.
Back to top