HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As a java web application developer, this position will be responsible for the development of the strategic customer support platform for our support organization. This is a hands-on development role. The developer will be part of a team that is building an enterprise support application. As an application developer, this position will work closely with the team lead and other development resources, within provided guidelines, to deliver solutions. The position will perform coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions, building and supporting various integrations with both external and internal systems.
If you are our Java Developer in India , you will have a chance to
- Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet functional, performance and availability requirements.
- Develop, implement and document technical solutions to problems and features in an Agile development environment.
- Designing APIs and infrastructure to support a wide-range of devices and services.
- Develop database stored procedures and SQL scripts.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of J2EE and Web Development principles.
- 3+ years of experience in building enterprise software solutions.
- 2+ years of Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and GIT.
- 2+ years of Soap and RESTful Web Service development.
- Experience implementing schema and queries in an RDBMS and No SQL DBs.
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques.
- Good working experience with XML, Java Script, HTML and some of the Java script frameworks.
- Good working experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Good to have experience working on IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WCM.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within our organization.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top