Japanese Credit Analyst
- Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations.
- Manages accounts of customers independently.
- Resolves credit issues independently.
- Presents credit recommendations to management.
- Negotiates down payments with customers of and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves the issues by engaging internal partners at all levels.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and partners and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- May train new team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; CPA preferred.
- Typically +5 years of experience in credit, finance, banking or collection.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Japanese speaking
- Developed accounting knowledge and analytical capability
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Basic relationship building skills.
- Basic influence skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Advanced understanding of credit and collection processes, financial principles and channel partners.
- Strong influence skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top