ITO Service Del Rep II - United Health Care
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues reactively.
- Follows standard protocols for troubleshooting simple incidents.
- Verify system/product operations.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Perform routine installations, configurations per standard protocols.
- Assemble and integrate system/product Operations.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- May include performing tape/backup operations.
- Understands key metrics used to ensure quality operations.
- Performs professional communications while interfacing with customers.
- Work with local teammates and virtual team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
- Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of organization and policies.
- Able to demonstrate basic administration or technical skills/knowledge in relevant areas.
- Working from standard protocols/documents, able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve most routine problems.
- Manage time effectively.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, or virtual.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top