IT Project Manager Business Analyst
Finance IT is part of the broader Information Technology (IT) organization. Finance IT is responsible for HP's internal IT strategy and all of its IT assets that support the financial systems within HP Inc.. This position will be for an IT Project Manager to work in a variety of areas including Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key IT and Business leads.
- Develop and manage IT project plans from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans
- Communicating status on multiple internal projects
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Manage releases for project implementations
- Apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track
and ensure the accomplishment of targeted goal
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, proactively recommend enhancements to existing business and/or IT processes.
- Lead a team of analysts/developers and participate in design workshops & design reviews.
- Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate project and operational risks (resourcing, project/task dependencies and delivery risks).
- Lead the due diligence and/or sizing phase of management queries and/or new initiatives.
- Manage maintenance and support contract portfolios for finance applications
- PMP Certification (desirable).
- Month end close process knowledge.
- CBAP Certification (desirable).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top