IT Portfolio Program and Resources Management
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our technology and services help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations, and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
The Product and Services Supply Chain IT organization (PSO IT) is responsible for developing all HP supply chain IT solutions for HP products and Services. This organization reports to the HP global head of IT innovation.
- Serves as Chief-of-Staff for the Product and Services IT organization (PSO IT)
- Working with PSO IT financial controller, lead the management of PSO IT budgets, including the regular cycle of reporting (monthly) of actuals vs guidance and Flash process
- Deals with highly confidential, information and acts as a liaison between the PSO IT Leadership Team and other constituencies, both internal and external
- Creates structure and focus around strategic and operational processes to ensure the effective and efficient management of the PSO IT Organization
- Act as a delegate or proxy for the Head of PSO IT in internal or external meetings, as needed. Serve as a sounding board and reference point for the PSO IT leadership staff. Act as a liaison and facilitator between the Head of PSO IT and direct staff, as needed.
- Manages key internal and external PSO IT meetings and events, including All Hands meetings, PSO IT Leadership calls and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Manages key vendors relationships and performance (deliverables, prices, engagement level, resources, dashboards, QBRs)
- Drives cross-functional PSO IT internal and external commitments in partnership with the leadership team
- Facilitate the priority setting and dashboard reporting processes for PSO IT. Drive the annual priority setting process, work across the PSO IT leadership staff members to define objective performance metrics for each priority, establish a quarterly calendar of scorecard reporting and facilitate periodic progress and status reviews.
- Drives strategic planning and leads IT initiatives that improve functional operations
- Develops clear, succinct and compelling content for executive-level presentations and communications for internal and external audiences
- Leads through complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mix long-term deliverables with the urgency of immediate demands on the operations
- Collaborates with and achieves actionable results through others, builds strong and sustainable relationships and interacts with all levels of the organization
- Coordinates across portfolios, identify inter-dependencies across initiatives and facilitate inter-team planning/issue resolution
- 10+ years of experience in a diverse range of business/Information Technology functions in a high-tech environment
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven track record of great execution relative to cost, quality, and timeliness
- Strong business acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities carrying out the broad direction set by the PSO IT Leadership
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, passion, and a positive, can-do attitude
- Approaches projects and tasks with tenacity and perseverance; works through obstacles in a determined manner
- Builds a strong internal and external network of personal relationships to identify issues and opportunities and provides positive, best-in-class perspectives to others
- Demonstrates a vocal and confident style; readily voices thoughts and opinions and presents ideas with conviction, courage, and ability to tailor the message to diverse stakeholder and audience groups
- Serves as a thought partner, planning partner, and execution partner, comfortable challenging received wisdom and builds compelling business cases for alternatives
- Exhibits authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations
- Ability to influence at the SVP level
- Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations
- Works closely with business leaders to develop business plans based on historical and forecasted data and reports
- Balances strategic thinking with tactical action to drive results
- Navigates with agility within a complex matrixed organizational structure
- Develops and advocates new ideas; seeks to integrate them into business
- Combines various perspectives and approaches in a creative way
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-oriented drive; must thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or MS in related discipline preferred
Back to top