IT Operational Audits Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Participates as a member of andleads cross-functional application support or infrastructure technical team(s). Performs sophisticated analysis of cross- functional and complex Business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional service solutions.
- Designs, prepares and executes support services strategy and operational strategy. Sets Technical Strategy and direction. Represents team(s) to senior management and client/customers.
- A preponderance of time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving.
- Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems. Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity. Applies deep broad technical knowledge of technology and industry trends to lead operations, and administration of high risk critical infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of high complexity.
- Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers.
- Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customers and vendors on complex issues. Independently resolves highly complex technical issues within multiple technical areas. Partners with members of multiple teams as appropriate; leads technical team while resolving key issues. Mentors and assists other less experienced team members. Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management; leads and escalates through L3; engages in resolution at L2.
- Proactively searches for issues and provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in areas beyond those of immediate responsibility.
- Independently reviews and manages highly complex and high risk changes to critical business systems. Leads or participates in the Change Advisory or Technical Advisory Board. Mentors others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of HP.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills.
- Leadership experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server web related applications).
- Leadership experience with business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Strong experience in scripting and or programming language. Leadership experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments. Master knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Advanced Web Technologies. Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity. Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Good organizational and analytical skills. Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility and self confidence. Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams. Demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills. Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top